Prolific has extensive experience in property tax compliance services and our professionals have an in-depth knowledge in jurisdictional guidelines, state statutes and reporting requirements.
We have filed returns in all compliance reporting states and the District of Columbia and we utilize this knowledge and provide efficiency and effective solutions for our clients.
In addition, if appeal, audit or other property tax services are required these services can be provided in addition to the compliance function.
Our commitment to file accurate personal property returns assures our clients the best quality compliance services available.
Our compliance services can include the following:
- Reconfigure new addition data in accordance with jurisdictional guidelines;
- Prepare renditions for filing with the various jurisdictions based on data developed in previous procedures and on tax positions approved by the client;
- Prepare schedules, adjustments and supporting documentation to be included with the returns;
- Provide the client with prompt responses on questions, concerns and recent tax law changes;
- Compare and review assessment notices received to the actual returns filed and provide a comparison to the client for its review and further action;
- Compare and review assessment notices received to the actual tax bills and provide a comparison to the client for its review and further action, and;
- Provide the client with an appropriate status report during the course of the compliance services related to, among other items, the timing of future return deadlines.